This property has been sold!
'BYRON LODGE' - 25 BYRON STREET, COOGEE
TAKE A VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY
One of Coogee’s oldest and most historically significant residences, Byron Lodge is a grand sandstone manor completed in 1870. Set on 630sqm, it retains a timeless elegance with generous proportions and a host of classic details. A gorgeous garden oasis frames the two-storey home, creating a sanctuary in the heart of one of Sydney’s most beloved coastal suburbs, just an easy stroll to the beach and a vibrant culinary scene. Wonderfully comfortable and in excellent condition, some scope exists to add further value to this unique property if desired.
- Huge main bedroom with dressing room
- Gracious lounge with marble fireplace
- Elegant sitting room with pot-belly fire
- Grand dining room with vaulted ceiling
- Updated CaesarStone Smeg gas kitchen
- Dining deck, tranquil sprawling gardens
- Interior sandstone walls, timber floors
- High ceilings, original timber joinery
- Triple parking including a carport
OPENS & AUCTION DETAILS
This property has been sold.